Hot Spot For Sale in Larnaca, Cyprus

Drop in & say hello
danuco

Hot Spot For Sale in Larnaca, Cyprus

Post by danuco »

Dear Sirs,
I am interesting in selling my house in Cyprus so I am sending you some basic information with attached pictures.
House for sale in Larnaca on Dekelia road(200m from the beach), in the area of upcoming NEW MARINA & DISNEYLAND . Plot of 520m2 and house is app. 240m2 plus verandas. Swimming pool 11x6m, garden, pool bar, parking places, marbles,central heating,3 satellite dishes,solar panels, A/C, 3 bedroom, plus separate apartment of 95m2. Must be seen , Market Price 650 000,my price ONLY 449 000 euros.

p.s. Commission given to agents is 7%.

Kind Regards
Danny Todorovic
Pantheman

Re: Hot Spot For Sale in Larnaca, Cyprus

Post by Pantheman »

danuco wrote:Dear Sirs,
I am interesting in selling my house in Cyprus so I am sending you some basic information with attached pictures.
House for sale in Larnaca on Dekelia road(200m from the beach), in the area of upcoming NEW MARINA & DISNEYLAND . Plot of 520m2 and house is app. 240m2 plus verandas. Swimming pool 11x6m, garden, pool bar, parking places, marbles,central heating,3 satellite dishes,solar panels, A/C, 3 bedroom, plus separate apartment of 95m2. Must be seen , Market Price 650 000,my price ONLY 449 000 euros.

p.s. Commission given to agents is 7%.

Kind Regards
Danny Todorovic
Hello Danny,

would be interested to market this for you, whats the chances of coming over to see it??

Please let me know.

email on info@fsbproperties.com or give me a number to call you.

Cheers

Pan
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com
Mark1

Post by Mark1 »

Hi, can you elaborate on "DISNEYLAND" please, I was aware of the new Marina but have heard nothing about a DISNEYLAND development. Is this true?
danuco

Post by danuco »

Mark1 wrote:Hi, can you elaborate on "DISNEYLAND" please, I was aware of the new Marina but have heard nothing about a DISNEYLAND development. Is this true?

yes indeed, this is an old story going on in Larnaca. its suppose to be between hills of Oroklini and Pyla.Few years ago i met one of the main investors who showed me the plans. On my last visit to Cyprus last month i've been told that the projects is finally approved.
So far so good ;)
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

danuco wrote:I've been told that the projects is finally approved.
Pigs fed and watered and ready to fly.

I don't suppose you were shown copies of the Town Planning and Building Permits?

This story is more than two years old - see Disneyland-style theme park at Pyla? which contains a copy of the plan.

Negotiations on this proposed project are still going on. The latest news I have is that landowners in the area are going to have a meeting with the Interior Minister to ask him for 500 skales of state land in the area in exchange for land held by them in other areas. You can read an article (in Greek) about this at http://www.sigmalive.com/inbusiness/new ... rty/384243

Finally approved - load of b*llsh*t!

Cheers,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Mark1

Post by Mark1 »

Interesting reading and great if it comes off but like most things(proposed golf courses alike) they take forever to happen.

DISNEYLAND and Disneyland based theme park are 2 very different beasts! Couldnt get away with this type of mis-selling in the UK.

Regards
Mark1