How to sell commercial property

Questions about selling property
annazins

How to sell commercial property

Post by annazins »

My property is residential but its 100 m from Omonoia avenue and gets high traffic all day long so its also commercial (can be converted easily into offices), its 180 m2 in a land of 240 m2, the problem is I want to market it to those looking to buy offices when clearly its not made for office as construction.

Any ideas how to find potential buyers that want commercial spaces/buildings and not residential?

Thanks 8-)
Pantheman

Re: How to sell commercial property

Post by Pantheman »

Speak to your local estate agents, they may be able to assist you!

This forum does not really give such information as most here are asking about their own issues.
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com
annazins

Re: How to sell commercial property

Post by annazins »

Sadly the agents are not finding buyers so easily I guess. When I ask them why, some cite that buyers want brand new constructions, others say the location is commercial but not residential yet the building needs a lot of inverment to be converted to commercial and puts off commercial property buyers, in general the agents tell me that buyers wants things to be ready and not inverst further by renovation after buying it even at the low prices we offer.

At this stage my only hope is to advertise it to developers who can buy it at an attractive price and do what they want with it.

Thanks for the reply.