Hi Fellow Disillusioned.

Drop in & say hello
The Newt

Hi Fellow Disillusioned.

Post by The Newt »

I am so glad I have found this site. Not because I find there are people who are suffering far worse than I am but because I am impressed with the amount of advice available and the feeling that I am no longer alone. I seem to have been lumbering along in a constant battle of wills with my developer, agent and appointed legal representative for the past two years.

Saddest thing is the realisation that the Cyprus dream is now a nightmare for more people than I realised. I also wonder if they will get away with treating other investors in the way as they have been allowed to treat the British ones.

Malc.
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Hi Fellow Disillusioned.

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Malc and welcome to the forum.

If developers, lawyers, banks do not start working in a trustworthy and businesslike manner - and if the government continues not to enforce the law, the market here will be dead in the water.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
The Newt

Re: Hi Fellow Disillusioned.

Post by The Newt »

My thoughts exactly Nigel and its sad because there are so many genuinely nice people on this beautiful island who deserve better. In my opinion the crooks and charletans who disgrace the Republic should be tried and executed for treason, but I'm not the President yet! (Given my feelings I'm not likely to be anytime soon either. :lol: )

Keep up the good work though. I believe I am not the only one who fully appreciates the effort you put in on our behalf.

Many Thanks

Malc