New Member - Sheila

Drop in & say hello
slwright

Re: New Member - Sheila

Post by slwright »

Hi Freddie, nice to hear from you. You are clearly right about something DONT TRUST which is a great shame. The forum is fantastic for advice and things to look out for, and I have found it invaluable. We are going over to Cyrpus at the end of June so hopefully we will see the finish. I have to say their upgrades are horrendously expensive, we chose some borders for the bathrooms which cost us almost £500 extra which was a real shock when the bill came in, (I was expecting no more than £200) thank goodness we didn't chose anything else.

Are you still waiting for your title deeds Freddie and did you find them any good with your snagging list etc.

Anyway any advice you can give us for dealing with Aristo would be fantastic. Hope to hear from you again.

All the best
Kind regards
Sheila
slwright

Post by slwright »

Hi Freddie,

Another question for you, when you say that Aristo have been bought out by Dolphin Capital Group, is this a British Company. My lawyer has told me (in one of his very few acts of communication) that "Aristo has in fact last year been bought by one of the Biggest English Companies for hundreds of millions of Cypriot pounds". I wonder whether if that is the case that it may work well in our favour for e.g. title deeds etc :idea: ?

All the best
Sheila
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

slwright wrote:"Aristo has in fact last year been bought by one of the Biggest English Companies for hundreds of millions of Cypriot pounds".
The company is 'Dolphin Capital Investors Limited' and you can read the announcement they made at the time about the Aristo deal by clicking here.

Cheers,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
slwright

Post by slwright »

Hi Nigel, I did look them up on the Web but thanks anyway.