New Guy

Drop in & say hello
god55

New Guy

Post by god55 »

Hi All,
We are newbie’s here but have watched with interest the various threads.
We have been going to Cyprus twice a year for the last ten years so we feel that we know the island quite well, adore the country and the Cypriot people. We purchased land in the Nata area some six years ago and hold the title deeds. It is our intention to build a villa and retire to the island within the next few years. An Architect in Paphos has designed a villa to our specifications, the plans of which have been submitted and received planning permission and the full plans have been submitted for final building consent (I think that I have got the applications terminology correct).
Even though the financial climate is not at its best we still intend to continue but it may be later in 2009 before we consider starting. I would be interested to here about the experiences of anyone that has built their own villa in the Paphos area.
I have several questions but will post in the appropriate forum.

Regards,

Garry and Tricia
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: New Guy

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Garry and Tricia - and welcome to the forum.

I have some friends living not far from Nata - on the other side of the valley in Choletria. They had their timber-frame home built to their design.

We also had our home (a bungalow) built to our design back in 2002.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
god55

Re: New Guy

Post by god55 »

Nigel Howarth wrote:Hi Garry and Tricia - and welcome to the forum.

I have some friends living not far from Nata - on the other side of the valley in Choletria. They had their timber-frame home built to their design.

We also had our home (a bungalow) built to our design back in 2002.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Regards,
Thanks for your reply Nigel, thanks for the offer to answer questions.

Garry