Hello Again

Drop in & say hello
Lizzie

Hello Again

Post by Lizzie »

Thought I would say hello.
Many years ago we used this site for so much information. You were so helpful, from fencing to title deeds. And we got both :)

We have lived here for a good few years now and love it, best thing we ever did was move to Cyprus. The mountains in Kornos have much to offer.
We have learnt a lot, and know our region (Larnaka) very well. We have also found most places to procure pretty much everything, and have used good local tradespeople, so have embedded ourselves into Cyprus life, leaving Britain (but not family) behind us.

Does anyone know of any informal social groups that meet, maybe gardeners, crafters, "come dine with me" groups or people who like to hike ( particularly with doggies)? or just a group of people that like a good chat about pretty much everything?

Hoping to be a regular visitor.
Avtio.
Lizzie
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Hello Again

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hello Lizzie

I think the best thing I can do is suggest you join the Cyprus Eastern Forum. It focusses on Paralimni - Protaras - Pernera - Kapparis - Agia Napa - Larnaca - Oroklini - Pervolia - Kiti - Xylofagou - Vrysoulles - Frenaros - Dherynia - Sotira - Agia Thekla - Liopetri - Ormidia & surrounding areas and has more than 17,000 members.

Someone there is sure to know what groups, etc. are in the area.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news