Cancelled Court Date Sept 27/Oct 3. Alpha Bank and C.H.L

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
gordonmarks

Cancelled Court Date Sept 27/Oct 3. Alpha Bank and C.H.L

Post by gordonmarks »

:oops:
Hi ll fellow buyers.

Well I was just about to board my aircraft to Cyprus for my Day In Court when.....tinkle Tinkle..Email arrives from my Soliitor (4days before hearing) stating that the Courts had appointed a new judge, who had not had time to read documents!!!!! !
Too late to cancel flights etc.. I travelled to Cyprus.
Meet with my Lawyer who visited Judge In Court Chambers...Alpha Bank Vs Me...delayed until Feb 5th 2013.
Case Number 2.. Gordon Marks Vs C.H.L Developer. Set for Oct 3rd....again Cancelled

Once again my lawyer met with the Judge and Lawyers of Alpha Bank and CHL.DEvelopers
Judge was not happy and state that these cases should not come before the court but to be Negotiated between all 3 parties ( why of why have I already paid to have Court Directions on 7 occasions?)
A meeting should have taken place with the Judge on Oct 26th. Only for A.B to send a Junior staff member who was NOT empowered to Negotiate.
CHL have (verbally) agreed to settle with me....BUT THE BANK!!! Just pussy foot around.
A further Negotiation meeting is planned in Judge Chambers on Nov 23rd.......What are the prospects of
A) getting the
heard. 2) Getting agreement 3) Actually getting the MONEY??

Anyone fancy a Bet!!!!!
donnamaria1969

Re: Cancelled Court Date Sept 27/Oct 3. Alpha Bank and C.H.L

Post by donnamaria1969 »

You will have to excuse me as I am searching through thousands of posts regards to purchasing in Cyprus and having mortgages in swiss francs! I am yet another crying customer....unable to pay unacceptable mortgage payments,service charge,community taxes,crematory fees and now sewage costs!!!! We owe more than we the property cost and our luxury apartment is riddled with damp,falling to bits by cracking walls and our furniture in ruins. We had the misfortune of purchasing on Forest Park,the developers,Africanos do not even respond and we want to let the bank repossess before it destroys us!!! We have lost our dreams and our savings! Dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!
donnamaria1969

Re: Cancelled Court Date Sept 27/Oct 3. Alpha Bank and C.H.L

Post by donnamaria1969 »

gordonmarks wrote:
Hi ll fellow buyers.

Well I was just about to board my aircraft to Cyprus for my Day In Court when.....tinkle Tinkle..Email arrives from my Soliitor (4days before hearing) stating that the Courts had appointed a new judge, who had not had time to read documents!!!!! !
Meet with my Lawyer who visited Judge In Court Chambers...Alpha Bank Vs Me...delayed until Feb 5th 2013.
Case Number 2.. Gordon Marks Vs C.H.L Developer. Set for Oct 3rd....again Cancelled

Once again my lawyer met with the Judge and Lawyers of Alpha Bank and CHL.DEvelopers
Judge was not happy and state that these cases should not come before the court but to be Negotiated between all 3 parties ( why of why have I already paid to have Court Directions on 7 occasions?)
A meeting should have taken place with the Judge on Oct 26th. Only for A.B to send a Junior staff member who was NOT empowered to Negotiate.
CHL have (verbally) agreed to settle with me....BUT THE BANK!!! Just pussy foot around.
A further Negotiation meeting is planned in Judge Chambers on Nov 23rd.......What are the prospects of
A) getting the

Anyone fancy a Bet!!!!!
gordonmarks wrote:
Hi ll fellow buyers.

A) getting the

Anyone fancy a Bet!!!!!

My heart goes out to you!!!!!