Any advice?

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
GaryAnderson

Any advice?

Post by GaryAnderson »

Hello, during our Owners AGM last month, a vote was conducted to replace our current maintenance services company with a new one. We adhered to all the established procedures, but the outgoing company is requesting access to all the voting sheets and proxy forms before acknowledging our termination notice. While we have nothing to conceal, I'm hesitant to comply, and the owners I've consulted are not enthusiastic about revealing their voting sheets. Are we obligated to fulfill this request? Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Pantheman

Re: Any advice?

Post by Pantheman »

GaryAnderson wrote: 21 Dec 2023 14:26 Hello, during our Owners AGM last month, a vote was conducted to replace our current maintenance services company with a new one. We adhered to all the established procedures, but the outgoing company is requesting access to all the voting sheets and proxy forms before acknowledging our termination notice. While we have nothing to conceal, I'm hesitant to comply, and the owners I've consulted are not enthusiastic about revealing their voting sheets. Are we obligated to fulfill this request? Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
They have no rights to these. They are only there because you employed them and you have no liability to them.

Tell them to take a walk.
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Any advice?

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Rather than Pan's "Tell them to take a walk", I'd tell them to go forth & multiply.

Cheers,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news