Hello from me

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
Mustafa Ibrahim

Hello from me

Post by Mustafa Ibrahim »

Hi i am new to all this and i am totally confused i dont know if this is the correct cyprus forum , because i would like to rent my villa in cyprus and was told to join a forum and talk with other people who are intrested in renting out a villa but i am confused with whether i am on the right track could someone please help me out thanks !!
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Hello from me

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Mustafa and welcome to the forum.

I've moved your question to the 'General Property Questions' section.

This forum is for people buying and selling property - if you let me know where the property is situated, I can point you to a more appropriate forum.

There is an excellent website and forum for those looking to rent their property at Lay My Hat which contains general advice and information.

In Cyprus, you should get a licence from the Cyprus Tourism Organisation (CTO) if you're planning to rent as short-term holiday lets. There's an article in my magazine at http://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers. ... /id=002299 that has some more information.

Unless you have a first class property in a top location, don't expect to receive more that 4% gross ROI on your investment.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news