complain with the Cyprus Bar Association

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
Soma

complain with the Cyprus Bar Association

Post by Soma »

Hello,

Has anybody complained about a lawyer with the Cyprus Bar Association? For instance if the lawyer is unprofessional,
not responding to you in a timely maner or never replying and so on. Anyways if he does not do his job properly.
Can you please tell me what happened then? is this entity usefull for the customer or do they side systematically with the lawyer?
thanks,

Soma
Pantheman

Re: complain with the Cyprus Bar Association

Post by Pantheman »

Soma wrote: 15 Feb 2022 11:54 Hello,

Has anybody complained about a lawyer with the Cyprus Bar Association? For instance if the lawyer is unprofessional,
not responding to you in a timely maner or never replying and so on. Anyways if he does not do his job properly.
Can you please tell me what happened then? is this entity usefull for the customer or do they side systematically with the lawyer?
thanks,

Soma
The Cyprus Bar Association is as useful as a chocolate teapot, in other words totally useless.

There are some 2000 cases pending against 'dodgy' lawyers and most probably with serious case of misconduct. You would just be wasting your time and money on them.

Find another lawyer to get your work done and hope for the best.

Unfortunately, the legal system in Cyprus leaves a lot to be desired.

And yes, they do side with the lawyer in most cases.

Good luck.

Pls email me the name of this lawyer you are using so thaat I can stay well clear of him.
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com