Recommended estate agents, Paphos.

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
Gstuy72

Recommended estate agents, Paphos.

Post by Gstuy72 »

Hi, is anyone able to recommend to me some good estate agents in Paphos area. I have a large plot of land in Tala I’m looking to sell. Also, how could I see what the planning zones are in Tala, eg Ka9 or Ka10. Thanks.
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Recommended estate agents, Paphos.

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Gstudy and welcome to the forum

I guess you have the Title Deed for your plot of land in Tala? If so, you can find out its zoning using the Department of Lands & Surveys database. Visit m article Online property valuations revisited. As well as finding the Land Registry's valuation, you can also find information about its zoning and coverage, height and building density.

As for recommended estate agents in Paphos, I suggest you look at a couple of registered agents at https://www.creaacyprus.com/meli-larnakas-copy - the website is in Greek - use Google Chrome to translate.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Gstuy72

Post by Gstuy72 »

Hi Nigel, yes I have the title deeds. Thanks for the information, very useful. Any idea how accurate these valuation are? Do they tend to over or undervalue land? They have my land increasing in value by 50% between 01/01/2013 and 01/01/2018.
Pantheman

Post by Pantheman »

Gstuy72 wrote: 29 Aug 2021 23:11 Hi Nigel, yes I have the title deeds. Thanks for the information, very useful. Any idea how accurate these valuation are? Do they tend to over or undervalue land? They have my land increasing in value by 50% between 01/01/2013 and 01/01/2018.
These are not market values, these are general valuations for the purpose of taxation. Get an agent to value them for you at market rates.

Regarding Paphos agents, if you email me I will suggest two that I know.
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com