Alpha Bank

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
Brookster

Alpha Bank

Post by Brookster »

Has anyone heard that Alpha may be having a change of stance on offering compensation for Swiss Franc mortgages ?
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Alpha Bank

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Brookster

Yes, I've heard about this - I guess you're trying to do this on your own rather than working with one of the groups?

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Brookster

Post by Brookster »

Hi Nigel,

Having removed our business from the lawyer who represented us from 2004 - We are now being represented by Louise Zamb*** Top Lawyer!

Our problem is that our contract of sale had been removed from Land Reg by the Lawyer who was representing us at the time - 10 years ago - Lawyer has no recollection of removing it - ( Very convenient indeed ) We are 100% certain Lawyer removed it
Without contract of sale being in LReg - Alpha bank will not proceed with the New revised Mortgage. - So basically we are up the Creek without a Paddle as they say !!!

To make matters worse - the Land owner will not sign anything to help us get contract of sale re-deposited back into Land Reg- even though there is absolutely no danger or financial implications for her.

So the way things are panning out we will most likely miss the compensation deal offered by Alpha - through no fault of our own !

Any advice most welcome Nigel

Cheers
Brookster

Nigel Howarth wrote:Hi Brookster

Yes, I've heard about this - I guess you're trying to do this on your own rather than working with one of the groups?

Regards,
Antonios

Post by Antonios »

Can you please tell me what the changes might be. Alpha offered us a discount on our mortgage, if we decide to sell the UK house we will pay off our mortgage here. Alpha told us that once they make you an offer it will always be there.

Regards Jan.
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Jan

Alpha Bank has told a number of people that the deal they were offered was no longer available.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Antonios

Post by Antonios »

Nigel Howarth wrote:Hi Jan

Alpha Bank has told a number of people that the deal they were offered was no longer available.

Regards,
Ok thank you Nigel.

Regards Jan.