Honest Law Firm!!

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
Cathie

Honest Law Firm!!

Post by Cathie »

For information-I have discovered that the owner/senior partner in A PELECANOS LAW FIRM, LARNACA has genuine integrity!!! I recommend him.
MarkySpangle

Re: Honest Law Firm!!

Post by MarkySpangle »

Looking right now for a law firm, to conclude the purchase of a property in Chlorakas. I have no idea on geography regarding Cyprus, is the office close to Paphos?
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

MarkySpangle wrote:Looking right now for a law firm, to conclude the purchase of a property in Chlorakas. I have no idea on geography regarding Cyprus, is the office close to Paphos?
No it's at the opposite end of the island. I suggest you take a look at the list of lawyers provided by the British High Commission in Nicosia at https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... lators.pdf

(The closest to Chlorakas will be those with offices in Paphos - next nearest Limassol)

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
emgee

Post by emgee »

Are you buying unseen?

Alan

:-!
MarkySpangle

Post by MarkySpangle »

Hi Alan.
Certainly am, I've been buying property for quite some time now and generally speaking if the development looks right, which it does, good location good facilities etc, and addittionaly I've had great reviews from owners on the TGV development, this includes the chairman of the residents committee, and his son ( both owners on the site) then I'm generally happy. There is of course an element of risk, but a calculated one. Will see in a couple of weeks I suppose!