Structural/Civil Engineer contact

Is your place falling down?
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: 05 Mar 2012 11:50

Structural/Civil Engineer contact

Post by moragpatel »

Hi Nigel,

Would it be possible to forward details of a Civil or Structural Engineer who could inspect our leaking roof in Polis. We took possession of an apartment 2 years ago.
There is water leaking into the flat roof through the roof terrace. The developer denies any liability, but we have paid a nominal sum to them to reposition some drainage pipes and reseal some of the grouting on the roof terrace as a short term measure. However we would like the opinion of a Civil/Structural Engineer on whether this problem has now been fixed.


Nigel Howarth
Site Admin
Posts: 2575
Joined: 24 Oct 2007 14:38
Location: Erimi, Limassol, Cyprus

Re: Structural/Civil Engineer contact

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Morag and welcome to the forum.

I have just e-mailed you the name and contact details of a civil engineer in Limassol.

Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Post Reply