Property Management Company

Do you have a problem getting your Title Deeds?
kitemark

Property Management Company

Post by kitemark »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a property management company in Larnaca. We currently use KSL but would like to change.

Thanks
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Property Management Company

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi kitemark,

If you don't get an answer here, I suggest you join the Cyprus Eastern forum at http://www.easterncyprus.com/index.html and ask there.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
ahmedvu153

Post by ahmedvu153 »

inally, I have heard rumours that the 'reforms' to the Title deed system may give me a way of actually obtaining my deeds without paying the 'administration fee' and other forms of extortion from the developer [since I presume there is no formal 'dispute' procedure]. Does anyone know if this actually exists [yet?] or is such fair treatment just a pipe-dream on my part.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Are you worried about a+ certification exam exam prep and security plus certification certification practice network plus pdf Check out our latest resources for www.dean.edu dumps and University of Kansas questions for practice with Hood College guarantee of pmi training.
Last edited by ahmedvu153 on 10 Feb 2015 14:25, edited 1 time in total.
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hello ahmed and welcome to the forum,

I hope the process is amended to prevent various forms of extortion by unscrupulous developers, we'll just have to wait and see.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news