Page 1 of 1


Posted: 06 Sep 2018 15:25
by cliimon
Hello Nigel

We are unable to form a committee on are complex as it seems that no one is interested .

I understand that it is possible to apply to the Land Registry to intervene concerning the appointment of a Temporary Management Committee, can you give me some information on how it works and what it involves as l live in the Uk and only visit a couple times a year.


Re: Committee

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 11:34
by Nigel Howarth
Hello cliimon

I don't know precisely how this works - I suggest you visit the Land Registry when you're next here.

If you look at pages 22 & 23 of the Department of Lands & Surveys Citizens Charter there seems to be an application form you need to complete. You can find the fees in the Fees & Charges document.