this swimming pool malarky

Questions about living in properties with shared/common facilities
HappyCamper

Re: this swimming pool malarky

Post by HappyCamper »

8k signatures will trigger a mandatory ministerial review - worth signing maybe?

Brian, Firstly thank you for signing the petition calling for the suspension of the prosecution of 150 complexes and an urgent review of the swimming pool regulations.

I am happy to report that we have just hit 1000 signatures!!!

But we all cannot stop now!

We need to reach 8000 signatures to trigger a mandatory regulation review by the interior ministry. So once again I must ask for your help.

Myself along with my team from CyprusCommunalGuide.com are tapping into our local connections and trying to get as much attention as possible on this petition, and the support and effort of property owners spreading the word on social media and local forums is a great help and we are extremely grateful.

1) If you have friends, family, colleagues who agree with this petitions goals please ask them all to sign. The link to sign the petition is www.CyprusPoolReform.com

2) If you own a property in a complex or are on a buildings management committee please forward this link to all the property owners and residents in your building.

3) Please share this petition on social media.

Facebook:
You can find the original petition post on our page @CyprusCommunalGuide.com by clicking >>HERE<<

Other Social Media:
Simply copy this URL into your status and hit share: www.CyprusPoolReform.com

4) If you know anyone who works at a local newspaper, TV station, radio station send them an email about this and see if they can put us in touch with the right person at that company.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you once again for your support of this petition and I will keep you updated on its progress.

To ensure you receive all future updates, Please add info@CyprusCommunalGuide.com to your safe sender's list.

Russell Flick
Founder of the Cyprus Communal Guide
info@CyprusCommunalGuide.com

Cyprus Communal Guide, Poetis Tower,
41 Artemidos Avenue, 6025
Larnaca, Cyprus
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

I sent details of this petition to my subscribers in my weekly digest.

You can view it on-line by clicking here.

Rgds,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
barryedwards

Post by barryedwards »

Hi Nigel,
In your article on 27th August 2018, regarding your meeting with the Executive Engineer of Peyia Municipality on that same day, You list 8 points that she advised were needed to be compliant in order to gain a pool licence. Can you please advise further on point 4, "The completion of forms provided by Mechanical Engineer". Could you advise name and contact details of this person please.

Kind regards,
Barry.
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Barry

It wasn't me who posted the comment on my FB page - it was someone who commented on the post. You can view the comment below the post at https://www.facebook.com/cypropertynews ... 5057243918

A mechanical engineer is the person engaged by the Management Committee to assist with obtaining the pool licence.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news