Search found 1 match

by galiniman
04 Apr 2020 21:07
Forum: Louise Zambartas' Legal Questions
Topic: CGT
Replies: 7
Views: 4399


I am resident for tax in UK. I have a half share in a villa in Peyia which I want to gift to my daughter. It was built in 1998 and there is a substantial capital gain on the gift. I will pay UK CGT and daughter will acquire at today's value for UK tax purposes. There appears to be no CGT in Cyprus f...