Search found 1 match

by moragpatel
05 Mar 2012 15:29
Forum: Property Faults
Topic: Structural/Civil Engineer contact
Replies: 1
Views: 7491

Structural/Civil Engineer contact

Hi Nigel, Would it be possible to forward details of a Civil or Structural Engineer who could inspect our leaking roof in Polis. We took possession of an apartment 2 years ago. There is water leaking into the flat roof through the roof terrace. The developer denies any liability, but we have paid a ...