Selling property in larnaca

Questions about selling property
Markd

Selling property in larnaca

Post by Markd »

Hi. Firstly sorry if I have joined the wrong forum for my questions.

We have just acquired property in Larnaca that was my wife's father. We have deeds registered in my wife's name.

Can anyone offer advice how to sell. We are looking for a quick sell and would accept below market value as we just want to put the loss of my father in law behind us.

We have a large 3 bed bungalow on a large plot and a 3 bed apartment.

I have no idea how it works in Cyprus and so am seeking any advice anyone can give.

Thanks in advance

Mark
Pantheman

Re: Selling property in larnaca

Post by Pantheman »

Hello Mark,

sorry to hear of your FiL.

2 ways to do this.

1. DiY - basically you advertise it, market it, deal with any enquiries, conduct viewings and deal with solicitors and banks (if any)

2 Get an Agent to do all the work for you. Sure it will cost you, but you do not have to do anything.

If you want to discuss further you can drop me a line on info@fsbproperties.com.

All the best

Pan
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com
Markd

Post by Markd »

Hi
Thanks for the reply. Can I ask is 5% a standard flat fee for estate agents in Cyprus? What happens if multiple agents are involved? Does the fee go up as here in England?

Thanks in advance

mark
Pantheman

Post by Pantheman »

Markd wrote:Hi
Thanks for the reply. Can I ask is 5% a standard flat fee for estate agents in Cyprus? What happens if multiple agents are involved? Does the fee go up as here in England?

Thanks in advance

mark
No, you only pay the agent that sells the property and the fee does not change with the number of agents used.
Do not go exclusive with anyone, even for a slighty lesser amount, you need the exposure, epecially today.
As well as that, being exlive means there is no incentive for that agent to push your property since no one else can sell it, even you perhaps.
Le me know if i can help.
For all your property needs, we offer Trust, Integrity, Honesty.
FSB Properties Ltd
Registered and Licensed Real Estate Company. Reg. No. 1145, Lic. No. 572/E
Member of ETEK Registration No. A201999
https://www.fsbproperties.com