Drop in & say hello
pippin

Post by pippin »

Hi Nigel,
I have been following your posts on other forums and been very impressed by the information you give to people.
My husband and I have a website marketing property and try to make sure that our clients recieve the best information and are not coerced or bullied into buying a property that is not right for them. We would rather lose a sale than have an unhappy client.
Its nice to meet others who have the interests of the ex pat community at heart.

Regards Veronica aka Pippin
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: New member

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Welcome to the forum Pippin and thank you for your comments.

I receive quite a few email from people who've signed on the dotted line, returned home and then had second thoughts about their purchase. If only people would take their time and do things sensibly, they could avoid many of the problems.

(I should point out that this forum and my other websites are not just for expatriates - I hope that anyone who is buying and selling property in Cyprus will be able to benefit).

Kind regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
pippin

Re: New member

Post by pippin »

Nigel Howarth wrote:Welcome to the forum Pippin and thank you for your comments.

I receive quite a few email from people who've signed on the dotted line, returned home and then had second thoughts about their purchase. If only people would take their time and do things sensibly, they could avoid many of the problems.

(I should point out that this forum and my other websites are not just for expatriates - I hope that anyone who is buying and selling property in Cyprus will be able to benefit).

Kind regards,

Of course Nigel we feel the same no matter who the client is. We get enquiries from Cypriots too who funnily enough tell us they would rather deal with Brits than with Cypriots. They trust us more than their own countrymen in many cases,.