Hill and Blythe Associates

General questions & discussions on Cyprus property related matters
jam786

Hill and Blythe Associates

Post by jam786 »

Hello everyone

Has any member of this forum used this company and achieved a better settlement on chf mortgage than the bank has offered.

I am thinking to use them but would prefer feedback please before I do.

Reading on is it worth settling as I believe that we have a developers mortgage on the complex and another resident has stopped paying his mortgage as he believes that another mortgage has been taken against the complex, the developer is Goldenlands of Latachi
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Hill and Blythe Associates

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi jam68

I'll leave someone else to reply to you H&B question (but you can see some feedback in the comments to my article Bank of Cyprus derisory Swiss Franc loan offer.

If your developer has mortgaged the land on which your property is built you should Apply for your Title Deeds.

You can confirm whether the developer has mortgaged the land by asking the Land Registry to carry out a Title search - see New title search procedures in Cyprus.

Regards
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Red Manc

Post by Red Manc »

Hi jam 786,
Did you use Hill & Blythe Associates or know anyone who has? If so, did they get a good deal or not?
Brizo83

Post by Brizo83 »

i did and they didnt achieve anything for me other than false promises - tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow