Developers Fees before Title Deed

Do you have a problem getting your Title Deeds?
Interested

Developers Fees before Title Deed

Post by Interested »

Nigel,

Further to your post on Cyprus Living, I am confirming that my developer is demanding over 3,000 euro (I can send you a scanned copy of the bill and individual title deed from a plot of three houses if required) before I can receive my title deeds, even though as you stated it is grossly over charging.

As stated in your post I am about to write to them and state the obvious, quoting the necessary pieces from your excellent article and we will see what the results are, but really don't hold up much hope as I already called them fraudsters to their face yesterday.

Trish
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Developers Fees before Title Deed

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Trish

You must resist paying this - you are fully within your rights to ask the developer for the information provided as described in my magazine article at http://www.news.cyprus-property-buyers. ... s/id=00517

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
Interested

Post by Interested »

Hi Nigel,

I have just typed a letter to the developer to request this information and am planning on hand delivering it, with them signing for the hand delivered letter this afternoon. If they don't sign for the delivery then I will double register it to ensure they have received it.

Unfortunately we are not in a position to pay this as we kept aside the money for the title deed and what we expected to pay and do not have the rest, since I have found it impossible to get a job here, even though I am a qualified Legal PA (still that is my problem).
Molly

Post by Molly »

Hi Trish

Any developments or updates as to where you are with this ??