Regulations

Questions about living in properties with shared/common facilities
Bart

Regulations

Post by Bart »

Hi Nigel

is there anywhere that you can get a copy of the Standard regulations ie the ones that need to be signed by the committee and registered with the land registry in word. I can only find a PDF version. Just want to have our own logo and complex name on the top? I assume these are the ones at the end of the immovable property law 1993 document?

Bart
Nigel Howarth
Site Admin

Re: Regulations

Post by Nigel Howarth »

Hi Bart,

You'll find a sample set of regulations at http://www.picas-cyprus.com/downloads/S ... ations.pdf - apart from those and the standard ones in the law, I don't have any others.

Regards,
Nigel Howarth
Independent information & advice for Cyprus property buyers
Contact Nigel Howarth
Read the latest Cyprus property news
barryedwards

Re: Regulations

Post by barryedwards »

Hi Nigel / Bart, just a thought if you have not by now produced your Regulations. Ours cost us over 1000 euro's by the time our Lawyer endorsed them as compliant with current legislation. I met a couple the other day who told me they had updated and completely re-wrote the example "Troodos Hills Management Committee Regulations" and were able to offer a personalised copy with the name of the Development / Management Committee throughout the document. By re-arrangement of page layout it is now 14 pages instead of I think the 20 in the example. Maybe the best part is that this document has also been Lawyer endorsed. They intend to ask 200 euro's for an individualised Master copy so that further copies can be produced by a Committee in the cheapest way they can find. Seems like a bargain to me, only wish it was available before we did ours. If it is of any interest to Members let me know and I will get their details.
Best Regards, Barry.